I cann't get into the chess room

Last response: in Video Games
July 22, 2005 5:53:03 PM

I have a new computer with Windows XP Media Center 2005 and I can sign in my
name and pick a room but when I click the room that I want is like a flash
and nothing happens and I can not get into the room to play.
Anybody can help me to play again? Thanks

More about : cann chess room

Anonymous
July 22, 2005 10:23:59 PM

tirsocar@bellsouth.net wrote:
> I have a new computer with Windows XP Media Center 2005 and I can
> sign in my name and pick a room but when I click the room that I want
> is like a flash and nothing happens and I can not get into the room
> to play.
> Anybody can help me to play again? Thanks

I get this same problem intermittently at backgammon. There is a registry
patch (that clears out your old room preferences) that lets you get it. Go
to nibblesnbits site to get it:
http://www.mvps.org/nibblesnbits/EnterRooms.html

I have to use this to clear up this problem. It has something to do with
WindowsXP, (go figure, MSN Zone can't make their software work right under
WindowsXP, lol)

--
GPC
!