XP Pro Pack II/compabtibility with wireless device manager

is anyone having problem with \
Microsoft Wireless USB 2.0 Adapter MN-710?

joker

Uninstall the BNU on all Windows XP computers as well as all wired
computers.

Since you didn't post any information so we can help you that is all I
can say.

denisecody wrote:

> is anyone having problem with \
> Microsoft Wireless USB 2.0 Adapter MN-710?

assistance.

time.