Tech Q about EOS switches

I am toiling with this High Speed flipper problem.
The lower right flipper is weak and I just can't seem to figure out why.
I am rebuilding another base with all the parts to replace the one in
the pin now to see if it makes a difference. The flipper in question is all
brand new already, voltage is correct and the upper flipper works just fine.
My question is this, does the lane change contact have anything to do
with the flipper coil? I thought it held the lower winding of the coil in
place to hold the flipper up???
How should these contacts be adjusted?
The right flipper works, it just won't send the ball around the left
side the way the left flipper will shoot the ball around the right side and
as I said, the upper flipper will shoot the ball up the black ramp really
well

On a side note, I took every plunger out of my parts box and compared
the length of every one. Some are brand new. I didn't see any difference in
any of them except for the newer plungers have a longer front end that
attaches to the pivot part, but the actual length that goes into the coil
seems the same.
I also looked at the different coil stops I have and did notice that the
older ones seem to be a bit shorter.
This is really starting to bother me and it affects the way the game
plays.
Who sells the EXACT replacement of that switch stack, maybe I could pick
up a couple and try something else to fix this problem and learn something
by doing so???

Mike

No one sells an exact replacement of the stack. The high voltage
winding goes through a normally closed TUNGSTEN CONTACT switch (03-7811
is the currently available one). Then there needs to be a lifter for
the lane change low voltage (gold plated) switch. the lane change
switch is a switch matrix switch, it has nothing to do with the flipper
hold circuit. The flipper hold circuit is always "live", it's the high
voltage winding that is switch off my the end of stroke switch.

see marvin3m.com/fix under the system 11 section, there is a good
explanation on flippers and how they work, specifically also on series
wound vs. parallel wound coils. (High speed would have had series wound
coils stock - if you replaced one of these with parallel wound, you
have to change the way the flipper is wired)

The contact should be firmly closed and open about 1/8" at full travel.