Tech: Need picture or assembly sequence for DE Hook plastics

Help! I am restoring a DE Hook and need someone who has a complete game
to send me a picture of the "tree" plastics that are stacked on top of
the pop bumpers in the middle of the spiral ramp area so I can tell
what all is missing and where.

Thanks,
Tim

Try pinside.com. They have some images of that area of the playfield.

Al

Thanks to Al and Mike for the emails with leads and websites for pics

Tim