Tags:
  • CRT Monitors
  • Dell Inspiron
  • Laptops
  • Connection
  • Peripherals
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
April 6, 2012 12:15:29 PM

hi, how to connect dell inspiron laptop n4050 to crt monitor.
i ve windows 7 enterprise installed,

More about : connect dell inspiron laptop 4050 crt monitor

a c 230 D Laptop
April 6, 2012 4:41:14 PM

There is a VGA port on the laptop, hook up the monitor to that. May need to use the function keys to move the display to the monitor.
m
l
April 6, 2012 6:48:10 PM

hang-the-9 said:
There is a VGA port on the laptop, hook up the monitor to that. May need to use the function keys to move the display to the monitor.

thankyou so much hang-the-9 for replying. i tried that before posting here. i hooked up the monitor. pressed function key several times nothing happened. :( 
my friend has toshiba e win 7. it hokked up readily. so, any idea what to do now..
m
l
a c 230 D Laptop
April 6, 2012 6:58:33 PM

Try rebooting the monitor connected, and check the display properties to see if it shows up in there as a second monitor.
m
l
April 7, 2012 11:04:13 PM

hang-the-9 said:
Try rebooting the monitor connected, and check the display properties to see if it shows up in there as a second monitor.

i just reinstalled windows. this time windows 7 ultimate. problem solved. thank you so much. :) 
m
l

Best solution

a c 230 D Laptop
April 9, 2012 4:26:43 PM

ahsan6 said:
i just reinstalled windows. this time windows 7 ultimate. problem solved. thank you so much. :) 

Those are the same version pretty much, just one if for corporate the other for home use.

I'm guessing neither one is a legal version unless you have $600 to spend on trying the two versions.
April 16, 2012 11:49:01 AM

Best answer selected by ahsan6.
m
l
April 16, 2012 11:50:03 AM

hang-the-9 said:
Those are the same version pretty much, just one if for corporate the other for home use.

I'm guessing neither one is a legal version unless you have $600 to spend on trying the two versions.

You Bet ;) 
m
l
!