Dec 30, 2012
Specs.
Amd 6core Phenom
4gb ram ddr2
Windows 7 ultimate x64
MotherBoard Foxconn A7DA-s (not rev3.0)
Broadcom Lan drivers
Realtek audio drivers

I have just installed this mother and a new cpu. I know from my other motherboards that audio is a pain to get working with older motherboards but im suck here. I tried the foxconn drivers didnt work. They most updated one was for vista. I tried running in compatible mode didnt work. I even tried the new drivers on the realtek website. Didnt work as well, i went as far as trying the drivers for similar motherboards. As there is 4 kind of this motherboard. Still didnt work, idk what else todo. I want to know if the is a solution or is there something else i can use for audio. Like a program, or do i have to buy a dedicated sound card. And the lan driver didn't work either (tried compatible mode), doesnt even show up in device manager. Thanks

deathmine

Honorable
Dec 30, 2012
Thats what had happened i disabled them without know earlier during installation. but when i enable them i have a knew problem now. Gpu isnt displaying, so i used on board video to disable them again but still didnt work. So i went to windows and the ati catalyst says no gpu drivers or wrong one. And now i dont know what to do. Any Ideas?

deathmine

Honorable
Dec 30, 2012
Update got everything back working. Removed gpu for a second blowed out and it was working again. For drivers I just re-enabled them in bios and for gpu blowed of thanks you

Are you sure the systemboard supports Windows 7? It sounds like a stupid question but there are some out there that are pre-dated and do not.