Windows 7 Lan and Audio drivers don't work help please

Specs.
Amd 6core Phenom
4gb ram ddr2
Windows 7 ultimate x64
MotherBoard Foxconn A7DA-s (not rev3.0)
Broadcom Lan drivers
Realtek audio drivers

I have just installed this mother and a new cpu. I know from my other motherboards that audio is a pain to get working with older motherboards but im suck here. I tried the foxconn drivers didnt work. They most updated one was for vista. I tried running in compatible mode didnt work. I even tried the new drivers on the realtek website. Didnt work as well, i went as far as trying the drivers for similar motherboards. As there is 4 kind of this motherboard. Still didnt work, idk what else todo. I want to know if the is a solution or is there something else i can use for audio. Like a program, or do i have to buy a dedicated sound card. And the lan driver didn't work either (tried compatible mode), doesnt even show up in device manager. Thanks
6 answers Last reply
More about windows audio drivers work please
  1. Verify that both devices are actually enabled in your BIOS.

Did you get your drivers from here?

http://www.foxconnchannel.com/ProductDetail.aspx?T=Motherboard&U=en-us0000402
  2. Thats what had happened i disabled them without know earlier during installation. but when i enable them i have a knew problem now. Gpu isnt displaying, so i used on board video to disable them again but still didnt work. So i went to windows and the ati catalyst says no gpu drivers or wrong one. And now i dont know what to do. Any Ideas?
  3. Update got everything back working. Removed gpu for a second blowed out and it was working again. For drivers I just re-enabled them in bios and for gpu blowed of thanks you
  4. And if both devices are enabled, please define "don't work". Error message? Exclamation mark in device manager? Whatever makes you believe, the drivers don't work.
  5. deathmine said:
    Update got everything back working. Removed gpu for a second blowed out and it was working again. For drivers I just re-enabled them in bios and for gpu blowed of thanks you

Are you sure the systemboard supports Windows 7? It sounds like a stupid question but there are some out there that are pre-dated and do not.
  6. The motherboard in question is supported by Win 7 drivers. That isn't an issue here.
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers Windows 7 Audio Motherboards