Good morning. I have a complete AFM plastic set in very good, but used
condition. Three plastics are cracked. Very small triangular piece by
the pop bumpers (one corner broke), long plastic piece under the left
wire ramp (tip at the top broke off), and the left odd-shaped piece
under the mothership (tab broke off). Once installed, you can not tell
they are chipped. Pictures are available for those interested. $75
shipped. Shoot me an e-mail if you are interested. Thanks.

I am interested in three pieces in particular, the two by the flippers
(long with the redish geometric design), and the very large piece which
goes under the small saucer on the right hand side of the playfield with
the aliens face on it. Can you please send pictures of these to
mathisen08@msn.com

Thanks, Mike

--
Sent via Gamer Newsgroups