Done a quick search around and it seems like a problem with the file extraction. Firstly, make sure you have the correct version. Are you using 32-bit or 64-bit and does your setup file match?
This solution seemed to work for a few people.
- Click start, search for CMD, right-click and select "open as administrator"
- Navigate to the folder you have the install file saved at by typing "CD" followed by the path. For example if it was on my desktop I would type: cd C:\Users\MyUsername\Desktop
- Type the file name followed by /c. For example if the file was called setup you would type: setup.exe /c. It will ask you where to extract.
- Create a temporary folder somewhere easy like the root of your C:/ drive and specify it. The installation package will be extracted there.
- Open the folder you just created in explorer and right-click "install.exe" Run it as administrator
Let the installation run and hopefully it works