?
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
December 30, 2012 11:34:21 PM

Peggyv said:
help me

The devil is in the details....My ESP is broken :pt1cable: 

Seriously though. We know you need help, can you be a bit more specific as to the issue you're having and provide us with your system specifics.

Not sure how to find them?
You can use either CPU-Z or Speccy to take the guess work out for you.
m
l
Related resources
a b D Laptop
a b $ Windows 7
December 30, 2012 11:56:34 PM

Peggyv said:
help me

Certainly, just go down to your local A&E. Tell them the easter bunny sent you on the suggestion of the scarecrow.

We would like to help you but as you haven't actually asked a question it's hard to know what you want. The subforum and thread title don't really help us much either as too many people have been known to title their threads with one thing and ask a completely different question.
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
December 30, 2012 11:58:07 PM

pauls3743 said:
Certainly, just go down to your local A&E. Tell them the easter bunny sent you on the suggestion of the scarecrow.

We would like to help you but as you haven't actually asked a question it's hard to know what you want. The subforum and thread title don't really help us much either as too many people have been known to title their threads with one thing and ask a completely different question.

Well said Sir Paul :bounce:  :bounce: 
m
l
a b D Laptop
a b Ĉ ASUS
a b $ Windows 7
December 31, 2012 12:04:00 AM

Security - Code asus laptop whe cannot help you brake security code forum rules.
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
December 31, 2012 12:06:50 AM

Peggyv said:
help me

Maybe they are part of that bot that was just here.
m
l
!