As far as I can tell, the only mode in Elvis in which a left orbit shot will
clear the upper-playfield divertor and magnet to return to the lower-right
flipper is "All Shook Up".

Is there any other way to make the loop clear of obstructions? There
doesn't appear to be any flipper sequence to disable the divertor or magnet.

-- Todd

Todd Lainhart wrote:
> As far as I can tell, the only mode in Elvis in which a left orbit shot will
> clear the upper-playfield divertor and magnet to return to the lower-right
> flipper is "All Shook Up".
>
> Is there any other way to make the loop clear of obstructions? There
> doesn't appear to be any flipper sequence to disable the divertor or magnet.

A pair of wire snippers will defeat that magnet every time.

(oh, you COULD use a soldering iron to do the same thing. :) )

<TheKorn@TheKorn.net> wrote in message

> A pair of wire snippers will defeat that magnet every time.
>
> (oh, you COULD use a soldering iron to do the same thing. :) )

I was looking for a rules-based approach. :)