Can't play card games

When I try to play spades, I keep getting a prompt, windows has a problem
with this file heartbeat.cab Any help would be appreciated.Windows xp sp2

Wheelman8286 wrote:
> When I try to play spades, I keep getting a prompt, windows has a problem
> with this file heartbeat.cab Any help would be appreciated.Windows xp sp2

I would delete Heartbeat.cab and try entering the Zone again. Click
Start, Search, All files and folders, type in the name, click "Search",
and delete any that are found.

--
+Elmo_Tech
MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support

Add clvck to the subject line and correct my address from "invalid" to
"com" if you want to email me.

"+Elmo_Tech" wrote:

> Wheelman8286 wrote:
> > When I try to play spades, I keep getting a prompt, windows has a problem
> > with this file heartbeat.cab Any help would be appreciated.Windows xp sp2
>
> I would delete Heartbeat.cab and try entering the Zone again. Click
> Start, Search, All files and folders, type in the name, click "Search",
> and delete any that are found.
>
> --
> +Elmo_Tech
> MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support
>

> Add clvck to the subject line and correct my address from "invalid" to
> "com" if you want to email me.

Hey Elmo thanks for replying, I searched for heartbeat.cab and there wasn't
any.
When I try to goto the spades room ,it starts to download the game
installer and that's when the heartbeat.cab prompt comes up.

Wheelman8286 wrote:
> Hey Elmo thanks for replying, I searched for heartbeat.cab and there wasn't
> any.
> When I try to goto the spades room ,it starts to download the game
> installer and that's when the heartbeat.cab prompt comes up.
> "+Elmo_Tech" wrote:
>

>>Wheelman8286 wrote:
>>
>>>When I try to play spades, I keep getting a prompt, windows has a problem
>>>with this file heartbeat.cab Any help would be appreciated.Windows xp sp2
>>
>>I would delete Heartbeat.cab and try entering the Zone again. Click
>>Start, Search, All files and folders, type in the name, click "Search",
>>and delete any that are found.

Did you try the troubleshooter here?

http://zone.msn.com/en/support/article/support3203.htm

--
+Elmo_Tech
MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support

Add clvck to the subject line and correct my address from "invalid" to
"com" if you want to email me.

problem solved. Had to reinstall some files. Thanks for the help.