I've got a Getaway HSII power driver board that needs repair. LED 07
isn't on and the display is out and the Supercharger doesn't work. Any
thoughts and suggestions on where to get it repaired. I am in the Bay
Area, California. Thanks.

"alive-cds" wrote:
> I've got a Getaway HSII power driver board that needs repair. LED 07
> isn't on and the display is out and the Supercharger doesn't work. Any
> thoughts and suggestions on where to get it repaired. I am in the Bay
> Area, California. Thanks.

We have a listing of repair shops/sources on our website, including contact
info and blurbs about what games/boards they service.

See: www.actionpinball.com in the "Game Service & Repair" section.

Hope that helps!

Ray J.
--
Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC
Salt Lake City, Utah USA

Don thought about it a bit, then said...
> Only one place I use for board repairs, The Coin-Op Cauldron. Clive
> will do you right.
>
> http://webpages.charter.net/coinopcauldron/Index.html
>
> - Don

I'll second that - I just had my first experience with CoinOpCauldron, a
WPC-95 Power Driver board. They did a great job, replaced a number of
bad components, and did it in about two weeks, all for a flat fee.

--
Kevin Steele
RetroBlast! Retrogaming News and Reviews

Kevin Steele wrote:

> Don thought about it a bit, then said...
>> Only one place I use for board repairs, The Coin-Op Cauldron. Clive
>> will do you right.
>>
>> http://webpages.charter.net/coinopcauldron/Index.html
>>
>> - Don
>
> I'll second that - I just had my first experience with CoinOpCauldron, a
> WPC-95 Power Driver board. They did a great job, replaced a number of
> bad components, and did it in about two weeks, all for a flat fee.

I'll third that - I just had a malfunctioning TZ sound board completely
cured by Clive and Co. -JW