Where to Play in Atlanta

Will be in Hot 'Lanta for business from October 23-28th, any good locations
to play pins. have yet to play Soprano's, but open to all suggestions. I
am staying in the Perimeter area. Thanks.

--
John Jones
Senior Oracle DBA

Used to work in that neighborhood - Ravinia to be precise.

SWE1 at Fuddruckers across from Perimiter Mall. Don't bother.

Ripley's at Mellow Mushroom Pizza about a mile from the Mall.

About a 20 minute drive north to Startime Entertainment in Roswell -
think Dave & Busters with a movie theater, go-karts, and mini-golf.
Recent Sterns in various states of playability, from new to filthy and
so out of level you just canNOT get a ball to the right flipper.

About 20 min south toward downtown is the Highlander, on Monroe Dr.
This place looks like the biker bar in Terminator 2, but it's really
cool. The staff is very nice and you see quite an eclectic mix of
construction workers, families, bikers, freaks, goths, and families,
along with the pinheads. Last time I was there, they had Sopranos,
Elvis, Ripley's and a fourth pin that was powered off. Food's pretty
good too.

About 25 minutes west is a game distributor, Greater Southern. You can
go in there, buy $3 worth of rubbers and lamps at the parts counter and
play their new Sterns and classic vids until they dig the parts out of
their stroage room. I've done this a couple of times and managed not
to get thrown out or banned.

I'd offer up my gameroom, but I'm out of town during that week.

Have a nice visit!!
Bob

Oh, and there's a Soprano's at Taco Mac on Johnson Ferry, about 20
notheast of the Perimiter Mall area.

Cheers!!
Bob