2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
15 inches or more
3. What screen resolution do you want?
FULL HD would be preffered
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
I need a portable destop replacement if possible.
5. How much battery life do you need?
1-2 Hours Not a big requirement
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
GTA 4,Crysis Metro etc at Mid to High Settings
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo / Video editing,watching movies, Etc.)
I want to be able watch movies. I want to be able to use Photoshop,MS Office and listen to music.
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
At least 320 GB at 7200 rpm
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
At least 4 years
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
I would prefer to by from brands which offer international warranty and have service centre in India.I Would be buying the laptop in USA.
Some brands in India are:
Dell,Samsung,Asus,Acer,HP,Lenovo,Gateway,Toshiba,Sony,LG (these have service widespread centers )
13. What country do you live in?
14.When do you plan to buy?
In November 2nd or 3rd Week....Although can wait if till December 2nd week(if new laptops are coming)
Note: I was checking Asus G51JX X3 and it was availaible at amazon for 999$ in October but suddenly its price went up to 1699$ on 2nd November can anyone tell what is ita exact price now???
Sorry for late reply.
As i was getting it from my brother there was some miscommunication and he bought an HP laptop with i7 and Nvidia Card.I have to still see it.Dunno which model he got but it costed $1100.