what's with all the side art for sale lately?

Just curious. A month ago you couldn't pry this stuff out of people's
stashes, now there almost more cabinet decals for sale than buyers.
You guy know something I don't?

K2
5 answers Last reply
More about what side sale lately

    I would say they probably believe that Wayne is going to start
    producing the stuff and want to cash in before his product hits the
    streets.

    Al

    I think people are quickly realizing what a pain in the ass it is to
    apply them, and also maybe that their current cabs aren't THAT bad. Is
    it really worth the trouble if you just have some nicks and scratches?
    ALso I think there are guys making brand new cabinets now as well.

    kenny_...@yahoo.com wrote:
    > Just curious. A month ago you couldn't pry this stuff out of people's
    > stashes, now there almost more cabinet decals for sale than buyers.
    > You guy know something I don't?
    >
    > K2

    Supply is running out & "Myself" I dont see anything on the table yet
    , but most likely there is !!
    Even though something "Might" show up,, until then I dont know if
    they'll be as good or better.

    I'm holding one last set of Creech decals that I'll put up if the 1st
    buyer doesnt claim them .

    Pin-Del,

    On Thu, 29 Sep, kenny_iik@yahoo.com wrote:
    > Just curious. A month ago you couldn't pry this stuff out of people's
    > stashes, now there almost more cabinet decals for sale than buyers.
    > You guy know something I don't?

    In my case it is simply spring cleaning. I paid more for the two IJ and
    one TZ set than I'm selling them for, so it ain't "cashing in", that's for
    damned sure.

    Darin didn't split sets and I only needed MM head decals, so that's why I
    have body decals for sale.

    --Donnie

    Original artwork on the original medium.

    No repro labor and all the other time, energy, and expense to recreate.

    The money is in the parts and when the design/creation/engineering is
    already done, the profit margins are much easier to achieve.

    The technology and processes have also changed and made the end product
    cheaper and easier to achieve.

    The hoarders are simply attempting to get their money back.

    Otto

    CARGPB11

Games Video Games