Can't connect to wireless network

I executed a disk cleanup utility, and now cannot access
my wireless network from that machine. I can access
everything from my other two machines. I have tried
reconfiguring my adapter (MN-520), but I consistently
receive a prompt saying my WEP does not match specified
network. On my other machine, I have verified the WEP
through Base Station Management tool. I have removed and
reinstalled the broadband networking utility, and run
through the setup procedures again with no luck. Help!
Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about connect wireless network

    Drema wrote:
    > I executed a disk cleanup utility, and now cannot access
    > my wireless network from that machine. I can access
    > everything from my other two machines. I have tried
    > reconfiguring my adapter (MN-520), but I consistently
    > receive a prompt saying my WEP does not match specified
    > network. On my other machine, I have verified the WEP
    > through Base Station Management tool. I have removed and
    > reinstalled the broadband networking utility, and run
    > through the setup procedures again with no luck. Help!
    > Thanks
    Ive been having probs too of late. I thought maybe it was because I just
    noticed a strange computer on my MSBN utility this week. I have laptop
    Dell with 520 card and another gateway lap with a linksys card (same
    strenght) and a MN500 Base with verizon broadband. Heres the thing I
    recv Inet on Base fine. I can alsorun ether cable to laps and they are
    fine too, but PCMCIA cards flash! (Wireless light, on off on off)like a
    GD metronome. Do you have wireless mouse? I just bought a MS wireless
    optical mouse...maybe thats causing it? I unhooked it, but no change. I
    even reformatted HD reinstalled everything!! I dunno.
    walt

Routers Wireless Network Connection Networking