Sources Claim HP Closing Doors on VoodooPC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessedman

Distinguished
May 29, 2001
Its funny... Walk out on a corporate job and see what that gets you. No two week notice, just walk out. You will have a hard time finding another corporate job. They should extend the same amount of respect that they demand from their employees.

It won't matter in the end about VoodooPC as what was the heart and soul of VoodooPC was the attention they paid to details. HP could not afford to spend that kind of time on a per PC setup. The shareholders of HP are the ones that should be going ballistic as all those resources are now evaporating.

rocky1234

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2008
This is truly sad to hear. I do not own a Voodoo PC but I find that this is just the normal thing now that big companies feel they can do. They go in scoop up a smaller company gut them & then kill them off slowly. This has been going on for long while & there needs to be rules set in place that could stop this or at least make these big company have to take notice that this kind of crap is just bad for everyone as well as being bad for them too as it gives them a black eye in peoples minds. good example EA GAMES these guys need to stand up & take notice that most people are tired of the way they do business by buying companies then hosing these companies over. So yes its just another sad day in the corporate world nothing we can do about it.....or is there.

yea HP desktop line is of poor quality filled with cheap parts and filled with crapware. i fear that the voodoo pc line now may just be a box that looks good but on the inside be a box that is filled with basic and refurbished parts

Status
Not open for further replies.