Well after 2 months, Im freaking getting BILL from NAVL/ST..

This is starting to happen all too much. Its pissing me off, after 2
months or my delivery of my Centaur pinball I got a bill intoday for
the shipping fees. I paid the damn driver a united states postal money
order for the amount. And guess what I cant find the freaking invoice
or the receipt of the USPS money order.

Everyone if you ship via these guys KEEP everything. I think they try
this so they can get paid again. Hell the guy even signed the paid part
of the invoice... This just plain pisses me off!

I called Michelle at NAVL and she told me to call STI. Just got off the
phone with them and she said she was gonna do some checking on her end.
Hope this turns out well or I am gonna be severly pissed!

Writing this just as a heads up.

You need your receipt portion of the MO to have the Post Office pull
the cashed MO from their files. I had a dispute with an ebay sale (I
paid via MO and had my receipt and the seller claimed that he never
recieved it) I paid the $3 fee and had them mail me out a copy of the
cashed MO and sent a scan to the seller who in turn had egg on his face
and sent out my goods plus some bonus items as compensation).

Steve P.