natty

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2005

Regarding Bally Party Zone.
What is the difference between WPC Fliptronics and WPC 95?
Which one of these is Party Zone?
Thanks.

>What is the difference between WPC Fliptronics and WPC 95?

WPC95 is newer then WPC Fliptronics, and I believe WPC95 power driver
board eliminated the stand alone Fliptronics board. The flipper
transistors were re-located from the seperate Fliptronics board, and
included on the WPC95 Power Driver board.

It was posted here that late production Party zones used the Fliptronic
I board, while early ones did not.

After the original The Addams Family, Fliptronics I was discontinued,
and replaced with Fliptronics II.

Good luck.

Party Zone is WPC 89

A handful were WPC Fliptronics - they would have a fliptronics 1 board in
the upper left corner of the backbox.

It is not a WPC 95 game

--
http://www.myhomegameroom.com

"Natty" <oldefortpub@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Regarding Bally Party Zone.
> What is the difference between WPC Fliptronics and WPC 95?
> Which one of these is Party Zone?
> Thanks.

On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 17:26:32 -0500, "John Wart, jr"
<johnwartjr@johnwartjr.com> wrote:

>Party Zone is WPC 89
>
>A handful were WPC Fliptronics - they would have a fliptronics 1 board in
>the upper left corner of the backbox.

I have a Fliptronics Party Zone, but have never compared it to a
non-Fliptronics Party Zone. I have never had an issue with my Party
Zone (flippers or otherwise) for the several months that I have had
it.

--
| ÁTTACK FROM MÁRS: Come here, tasty human!! |