Coney Island (the park) pics back online

Hi all,
After an absence of several years, the space I purchased saves the day.
Out of my pocket, but worth it not to see those god awful popups.

My Coney Island pics are now all online.
http://www.pingeek.com

Enjoy
--
Josh
http://www.pingeek.com

    Pin Geek wrote:
    > My Coney Island pics are now all online.
    Hi, Josh:

    I don't know if you have the link to a collection of Coney Island maps
    and info going back from 1880 and on to 1949. Lots of photos and a
    list of various attractions. If you don't already have it, take a look
    at:

    http://naid.sppsr.ucla.edu/coneyisland/index.html

    I grew up in Brooklyn. In the summer we rode our bikes to Coney Island
    and spent time at "Washington Baths."
    Lots of memories which probably are a bit before your time. I was born
    in 1939 and *my* Coney Island was the one in the mid 1950s. That's
    even before Nathans introduced their Chow Mein on a Bun and their
    Shrimp Boats and when there was a Frozen Custard stand next door to
    them on Surf Ave., just the other side of the alley where Nathans sold
    fresh corn.

    Bob

    Cool pics Josh!

    --
    Ken In Texas
    http://www.pinballrebel.com

    "Never ask a man if he's from Texas.
    If he is, he'll tell you on his own.
    If he ain't, no need to embarrass him."

    Hi Bob,
    If you click on the link I have for Coney Island History Articles, it's a
    link to the same site. They have a map on the bottom that you click on for
    Historic Maps. Thanks anyway though.
    --

    "Bob Rentzer" <lawcal@lawcal.com> wrote in message

    > Pin Geek wrote:
    >> My Coney Island pics are now all online.
    > Hi, Josh:
    >
    > I don't know if you have the link to a collection of Coney Island maps
    > and info going back from 1880 and on to 1949. Lots of photos and a
    > list of various attractions. If you don't already have it, take a look
    > at:
    >
    > http://naid.sppsr.ucla.edu/coneyisland/index.html
    >
    > I grew up in Brooklyn. In the summer we rode our bikes to Coney Island
    > and spent time at "Washington Baths."
    > Lots of memories which probably are a bit before your time. I was born
    > in 1939 and *my* Coney Island was the one in the mid 1950s. That's
    > even before Nathans introduced their Chow Mein on a Bun and their
    > Shrimp Boats and when there was a Frozen Custard stand next door to
    > them on Surf Ave., just the other side of the alley where Nathans sold
    > fresh corn.
    >
    > Bob

Games Video Games