TECH: NGG left gopher sticks in UP position

I'm posting this for a friend and was wondering if others have seen this
problem.

Bought a NGG a couple of months ago. The left gopher would not drop.
Ended up being a bad release coil. Sold that machine and bought another
NGG. Same problem. Replaced the entire left gopher assembly with a NOS
one and the gopher still doesn't drop.

Doesn't seem to be a board issue because you can plug the right gopher
assembly into the left position and it works fine.

Anyone else had this problem? Maybe just a bad batch of coils?

Robert
-----
http://www.robertwinter.com

I've usually found the screw running through the little critter's head works
it's way out and won't let them drop. LTG :)

"Robert Winter" <news@robertwinter.com> wrote in message
> I'm posting this for a friend and was wondering if others have seen this
> problem.
>
> Bought a NGG a couple of months ago. The left gopher would not drop.
> Ended up being a bad release coil. Sold that machine and bought another
> NGG. Same problem. Replaced the entire left gopher assembly with a NOS
> one and the gopher still doesn't drop.
>
> Doesn't seem to be a board issue because you can plug the right gopher
> assembly into the left position and it works fine.
>
> Anyone else had this problem? Maybe just a bad batch of coils?
>
> Robert
> -----
> http://www.robertwinter.com

I concur.