Help Installing Zone Games

Last response: in Video Games
August 7, 2005 7:50:22 PM

Hi,
I have the following problem installing Bridge Zone Game:

Internet Security Warning
Windows has find a problem with this file

Name: heartbeat.cab
Publisher: Unknown Publisher

Can somebody help me to solve the problem?

I have Windows XP SP2

Thanks in advance,
Michelangelo

More about : installing zone games

Anonymous
August 7, 2005 7:50:23 PM

Try the work around at for ZIntro.cab34246.cab was created by an Unknown Publisher
http://zone.msn.com/en/support/article/support3206.htm

--
+Darken_Trooper Sunday, August 07, 2005 2:22 PM
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees!

Tired of OE's messy quoting? Try this automated fix!

> "Michelangelo" <mcammarata2000@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
> I have the following problem installing Bridge Zone Game:
>
> Internet Security Warning
> Windows has find a problem with this file
>
> Name: heartbeat.cab
> Publisher: Unknown Publisher
>
> Can somebody help me to solve the problem?
>
> I have Windows XP SP2
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Michelangelo
Anonymous
August 8, 2005 2:07:23 AM

Thank a lot,
I solve the problem, working on that article

Best Regards,
Michelangelo

news:o bnEiD4mFHA.1480@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...

!