You feel your heart pumping like mad!

You get this message if you cast Neutralize Poison when you're not
poisoned. Is it just flavor text, or is there more to it?

This is frobnoid for forever:
> You get this message if you cast Neutralize Poison when you're not
> poisoned. Is it just flavor text, or is there more to it?
Spoily? Just in case:

Just flavor text, AIUI.
--
Chaos Master®, posting from Canoas, Brazil - 29.55° S / 51.11° W

"People told me I can't dress like a fairy.
I say, I'm in a rock band and I can do what the hell I want!"
-- Amy Lee

NOTE: messages are automatically sent after 00:00AM! I'm on dial-up!

NP: Lacuna Coil - Heaven's A Lie

Chaos Master wrote:
> This is frobnoid for forever:
>
>>You get this message if you cast Neutralize Poison when you're not
>>poisoned. Is it just flavor text, or is there more to it?
>
> Spoily? Just in case:

> Just flavor text, AIUI.

Indeed, no additional effect and the message is always given when you
are not poisoned at the time. Only thing of interest I saw is that it
does not train the spell at all when casting it unpoisoned. (Same for
slow poison but different message)

As a side note, the difference between slow and neutralize appears to
be that slow poison reduces the frequency (how often the poison is
applied) while neutralize poison reduces the damage (when applied, how
much hp is lost). Both generally eliminate poison within a few turns
of casting at any rate, unless you've been hit by a tension room of
quickling queens or something ;)