Problem joining games

Mandy

My Mom uses the Zone to play bridge and often has a problem joining the
rooms. She gets into the Zone fine, but when she clicks on a room it often
flashes a window and closes or doesn't do anything. Then at other times she
can get into all the rooms. This makes her very frustrated. I've
uninstalled and reinstalled the Zone files and have done some other
recommended troubleshooting but the problem still persists. Does anyone
have a solution?

Mandy wrote:
> My Mom uses the Zone to play bridge and often has a problem joining the
> rooms. She gets into the Zone fine, but when she clicks on a room it often
> flashes a window and closes or doesn't do anything. Then at other times she
> can get into all the rooms. This makes her very frustrated. I've
> uninstalled and reinstalled the Zone files and have done some other
> recommended troubleshooting but the problem still persists. Does anyone
> have a solution?

Rooms Flash But Don't Open using Windows XP
http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/EnterRooms.html

--
+Elmo_Tech
MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support

Add clvck to the subject line and correct my address from "invalid" to
"com" if you want to email me.

TRENDING THREADS