5150 keyboard question.

Kindly advise the function of the key at the top right hand corner of the
5150 keyboard.

I know it must be somewhere in the help files but I have so far failed to
find it.

--
Regards

Raymond Griggs

More about 5150 keyboard question

    Raymond Griggs wrote:
    > Kindly advise the function of the key at the top right hand corner of the
    > 5150 keyboard.
    >
    > I know it must be somewhere in the help files but I have so far failed to
    > find it.

    Print Screen perhaps?

    I want to know what the little round button (next to the power button)
    with the "i" on it does.

    On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 19:39:20 GMT, Anthony Soprano <tsoprano@optonline.net>
    wrote:

    >Raymond Griggs wrote:
    >> Kindly advise the function of the key at the top right hand corner of the
    >> 5150 keyboard.
    >>
    >> I know it must be somewhere in the help files but I have so far failed to
    >> find it.
    >
    >Print Screen perhaps?
    >
    >I want to know what the little round button (next to the power button)
    >with the "i" on it does.

    The button with the "i" on it opens up the Dell "Help and Support Center"
    via the Internet.
    The key in the upper right corner apparently does the same thing as
    "right" clicking when the cursor is on any blank part of the desktop.

    Jack Mac

    The "i" button is also programmable to access a url of your choice. You do
    it in the control panel keyboard properties, under AccessDirect.

    "Tom" <tomwoodworth@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > The "i" button is also programmable to access a url of your choice. You do
    > it in the control panel keyboard properties, under AccessDirect.
    >
    > "Jack Mac" <camkcaj@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > > On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 19:39:20 GMT, Anthony Soprano
    <tsoprano@optonline.net>
    > > wrote:

    > the

    > > >Print Screen perhaps?
    > > >
    > > >I want to know what the little round button (next to the power button)
    > > >with the "i" on it does.
    > >
    > > The button with the "i" on it opens up the Dell "Help and Support
    Center"
    > > via the Internet.
    > > The key in the upper right corner apparently does the same thing as
    > > "right" clicking when the cursor is on any blank part of the desktop.
    > >
    > > Jack Mac

    Thank you for your answer.

    Ray

    Tom wrote:
    > The "i" button is also programmable to access a url of your choice. You do
    > it in the control panel keyboard properties, under AccessDirect.

    Wow, what a great feature.

Dell Antivirus Keyboards Computers