Simple, yet spoily, question.

Spoils Spoils Spoils Spoils Spoils Spoils Spoils Spoils Spoils
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
Spoils Spoils Spoils Spoils Spoils Spoils Spoils Spoils Spoils
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
Spoils Spoils Spoils Spoils Spoils Spoils Spoils Spoils Spoils
---------------------------------

Do artifacts in the toolslot drain extra satiation? I know they don't
add their statistical bonuses and probably not their intrinsics
(example, Hammerhead, which does not add extra toughness while in the
toolslot).

-Dkarrde

dkarrde@gmail.com wrote:
> Spoils Spoils Spoils Spoils Spoils Spoils Spoils Spoils Spoils
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> Spoils Spoils Spoils Spoils Spoils Spoils Spoils Spoils Spoils
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> Spoils Spoils Spoils Spoils Spoils Spoils Spoils Spoils Spoils
> ---------------------------------
>
> Do artifacts in the toolslot drain extra satiation? I know they
> don't add their statistical bonuses and probably not their intrinsics
> (example, Hammerhead, which does not add extra toughness while in
> the toolslot).

I think so. I couldn't test the dwarven pickaxe specifically because
it's not guaranteed and one created by AdomBot doesn't behave the same
way, but I picked up the Phial and it does indeed drain satiation
quicker when equipped as a tool. Strangely it does _not_ drain satiation
when weilded as a weapon... I guess they only drain when equipped where
they're 'supposed to' be equipped. The pickaxe is supposed to be used as
a tool, though, so I'm pretty sure it drains satiation (and the orbs
should as well) -- unequip it when you're not mining =)