Lagging Behind

Why do I have all this lag? Whenever I leave a game and come back to the
desktop, I have to wait like 1 minute before my room window unfreezes.

What's going on?
McClint
mcclint_downing@yahoo.com

Assuming you are referring to a multiplayer retail game; once the game
launches, in order to avoid lag during the game, your connection to the Zone
is suspended. When the game ends and your Zone connection reconnects, there
is often some lag, especially if a lot of chat occurred in the main lobby
area of the room. Often times, it's simply easier to exit and re-enter the
room.
--
+DocJeff
Member Plus - Technical Support