Effects of blessing on various items? [spoily]

[spoily]
..
..
..
..
..
[spoily]
[spoily]
..
..
..
..
..
[spoily]
[spoily]
..
..
..
..
..
[spoily]
[spoily]
..
..
..
..
..
[spoily]
[spoily]
..
..
..
..
..
[spoily]

Is there somewhere I may find the effects of blessing and cursing on
all items? The Guidebook offers the effects of these attributes on
some specific items [notably 7LB], but I have not been able to locate
any information on the positive effects of blessing or the negative
effects of cursing on, say, a pack of missiles.

-Dkarrde

dkarrde@gmail.com wrote:
> [spoily]
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> [spoily]
> [spoily]
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> [spoily]
> [spoily]
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> [spoily]
> [spoily]
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> [spoily]
> [spoily]
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> [spoily]
>
> Is there somewhere I may find the effects of blessing and cursing on
> all items? The Guidebook offers the effects of these attributes on
> some specific items [notably 7LB], but I have not been able to locate
> any information on the positive effects of blessing or the negative
> effects of cursing on, say, a pack of missiles.

It varies widly between items. Missles and weapons do 50% more damage to
demons if blessed, and 50% less damage if cursed. Some items, such as
morgia root, are the same no matter what the B/U/C status is.

On Thu, 06 Jan 2005 12:09:54 -0700, Twinge <homelesspete@gmail.com>
tried to confuse everyone with this message:

>Some items, such as morgia root, are the same no matter what the B/U/C status is.

Sounds very suspicious... I can believe the stat increase is the same,
but what about satiation values?

--
|a\o/r|,-------------.,---------- Timofei Shatrov aka Grue ------------.
| m"a ||FC AMKAR PERM|| mail: grue at mail.ru http://grue3.tripod.com |
| k || PWNZ J00 || KoL:Grue3 NationStates:Holypunkeye |
`-----'`-------------'`-------------------------------------------[4*72]

Timofei Shatrov wrote:
> On Thu, 06 Jan 2005 12:09:54 -0700, Twinge <homelesspete@gmail.com>
> tried to confuse everyone with this message:

Slightly spoily I suppose.
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..

>>Some items, such as morgia root, are the same no matter what the B/U/C status is.
>

> Sounds very suspicious... I can believe the stat increase is the same,
> but what about satiation values?

Every time I post something simple like that I say in ther back of my
head "shouldn't you be explicit and say every little detail?" I reply to
myself "oh, they'll know what we're talking about and won't bring up
something strange."

Yeah... I think I need to listen to myself, I've had a few times where I
left off semi-obvious stuff like that I guess ;) The satiation levels
are indeed different, but they're all so low it really doesn't matter
(10/20/25 I think)

The slight difference in satiation could be useful for identifying the
status of moss of marrilon, where the B/U/C status _does_ matter. (Be at
a borderline hunger status, eat one, count turns until hunger status
changes, compare)