[spoily]
..
[spoily]

Demented ratling. I've been searching all through Dwarftown to feed
the little monster, but I think he must have bit it when the Greater
Daemon showed up. Is there anything I can do to get the little piece
of scum back?

-Dkarrde

Answering my own question:

You can, but the ratling won't accept artifacts and will eventually try
to kill you. Easily dispatched.

The character in regards to this and the "Uh-oh." post below eventually
died to a stupidity -- was in an ID river single-square, using the
praying method of acquiring lots of piety, when I forgot that greater
demons could and would teleport around. Instead of getting a small
circle of enemies around my position which I could easily teleport away
from, I got an entire dungeon level full of teleported greater demons.
I had no chance at that point. I couldn't get to a staircase because
every single room and corridor was absolutely stuffed full of greater
demons. So much for Aubeline, the promising grey elven archer with
four unused rings of djinni summoning.

-Dkarrde

TRENDING THREADS