Windows 7
CPU: Intel core i5 3570k
RAM: 2x4GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1333MHz CL9
MoBo: ASRock Z75 Pro3.
GPU: Sapphire HD 7950
HDD: Samsung SpinPoint F3
XFX Core Edition Pro550w
Rosewill Case

Playing Dayz and looking at the google map for it. Blue screen of death. Also after building my pc I watched a Youtube video in fullscreen and got the Blue screen.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 1a
BCP1: 0000000000041790
BCP2: FFFFFA80009C9F30
BCP3: 000000000000FFFF
BCP4: 0000000000000000
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\123112-11481-01.dmp
C:\Users\Jonathan Tran\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-337851-0.sysdata.xml
5 answers Last reply
More about blue screen death
  1. Odds are if you are getting BSODs when using the video card (watching videos, playing games, etc) then you may either have a DOA video card or the drivers are corrupt. I would recommend getting the latest drivers for the video card from AMD and see if the issue continues.

BTW...Is this computer overclocked at all?
  2. hedwar2011 said:
    Odds are if you are getting BSODs when using the video card (watching videos, playing games, etc) then you may either have a DOA video card or the drivers are corrupt. I would recommend getting the latest drivers for the video card from AMD and see if the issue continues.

BTW...Is this computer overclocked at all?

No. I didn't overclock. Windows tell me that I already have the updated drivers for it. So Ill just uninstall the drivers and re install it.
  3. Don't use the stock drivers that came with the video card (probably on a CD). Actually go to the AMD site and download the latest drivers (if you can).
  4. hedwar2011 said:
    Don't use the stock drivers that came with the video card (probably on a CD). Actually go to the AMD site and download the latest drivers (if you can).

How can I tell what drivers to download? http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/windows/Pages/radeonaiw_vista64.aspx#1
    Do I just install the Catalyst Software Suite with .NET 4 Support
  5. Itzjt90 said:
    How can I tell what drivers to download? http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/windows/Pages/radeonaiw_vista64.aspx#1
    Do I just install the Catalyst Software Suite with .NET 4 Support

Hang on checking now....

Yup that's it. Download it and then restart afterwards and see if the issue continues.
Ask a new question

Read More

Blue Screen Windows 7