I cant get my zone friends to log on

When I enter Msn games...zone friends reads "disconnected" and "logging on "
at the bottom but never
logs on.... I have deleted msn.com from my computer and
then reinstalled to no avail.

Please help ...I can not add/delete friends, send zone
messages or view profiles....
Tks
1 answer Last reply
More about zone friends
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?)

    CAROL GULLEY wrote:
    > When I enter Msn games...zone friends reads "disconnected" and "logging on "
    > at the bottom but never
    > logs on.... I have deleted msn.com from my computer and
    > then reinstalled to no avail.
    >
    > Please help ...I can not add/delete friends, send zone
    > messages or view profiles....
    > Tks

    It could be your firewall blocking access. See the following:

    http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/MultiPlayer.html#fwall

    --
    +Elmo_Tech
    MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support

    Add clvck to the subject line and correct my address from "invalid" to
    "com" if you want to email me.

MSN Games Video Games