  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
Anonymous
August 29, 2005 3:40:36 AM

When I enter Msn games...zone friends reads "disconnected" and "logging on "
at the bottom but never
logs on.... I have deleted msn.com from my computer and
then reinstalled to no avail.

Please help ...I can not add/delete friends, send zone
messages or view profiles....
Tks

More about : zone friends log

Anonymous
August 29, 2005 11:35:21 AM

CAROL GULLEY wrote:
> When I enter Msn games...zone friends reads "disconnected" and "logging on "
> at the bottom but never
> logs on.... I have deleted msn.com from my computer and
> then reinstalled to no avail.
>
> Please help ...I can not add/delete friends, send zone
> messages or view profiles....
> Tks

It could be your firewall blocking access. See the following:

http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/MultiPlayer.html#fwall

--
+Elmo_Tech
MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support

Add clvck to the subject line and correct my address from "invalid" to
"com" if you want to email me.