Marcus wrote:
> What on earth was that - I had my god at Very Pleased, prayed, and she
> cursed all of my items?!

I'm not sure, but maybe you're doomed?

--
Curry Bucket's Controversial Web Presence:
The Birthplace of Teenage Angst

Josh Singh <jGoOsh.AsWiAnYgh@gmail.comikaze> wrote:
> Marcus wrote:
> > What on earth was that - I had my god at Very Pleased, prayed, and she
> > cursed all of my items?!

> I'm not sure, but maybe you're doomed?

I'd would say he prayed in the room with some entity of malevolent
nature in it. Piety cost multiplied. Tough luck :)

brojek.

Przemyslaw Brojewski <brojek@zly.kis.p.lodz.pl> wrote...
> Josh Singh <jGoOsh.AsWiAnYgh@gmail.comikaze> wrote:
> > Marcus wrote:

[spoily]

> > > What on earth was that - I had my god at Very Pleased, prayed, and
she
> > > cursed all of my items?!
> > I'm not sure, but maybe you're doomed?
> I'd would say he prayed in the room with some entity of malevolent
> nature in it. Piety cost multiplied. Tough luck :)

Ohdeargod, is *that* what it does? If I'd known that, I'd've tried
praying for crowning in rooms with a benevolent supernatural entity a
lot more often.

Love and coffee,
Frances

Przemyslaw Brojewski wrote:
> Josh Singh <jGoOsh.AsWiAnYgh@gmail.comikaze> wrote:
>
>>Marcus wrote:
>>
>>>What on earth was that - I had my god at Very Pleased, prayed, and she
>>>cursed all of my items?!
>
>>I'm not sure, but maybe you're doomed?
>
> I'd would say he prayed in the room with some entity of malevolent
> nature in it. Piety cost multiplied. Tough luck :)

Wouldn't it be more likely that alignment changed in between? If you are
at a borderline alignment and not paying enough attention, that can
happen quickly -- if you are unlucky, the new alignment might not even
be displayed immediately.

Malte