Sign in with
Your question

LED Monitor Duel

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
April 20, 2012 1:50:52 PM

I was looking at some 22" LED monitors. Any bigger and I don't like sitting near it for very long.

So I have short listed
Samsung S22A350H

Samsung S22B300BH

Samsung S22A300B
I haven't looked at anything from other manufacturers but I like Samsung monitors since they are very good, last somewhere around 3 years (at least for me).

But for now my budget is £170.

I would be mostly working on stuff like sound editing, photoshop, video edits and the internet. And Games and videos extensively.
I don't need 3D.

I would prefer the monitor which has HDMI as well as VGA.

You can also suggest better monitors if any.

Thanks in advance.

More about : led monitor duel

April 23, 2012 1:43:22 PM

What problems exactly, mate? Last time I owned a Samsung, it was 17 inch CRT. It was good, worked flawlessly for like 4 years. So I am a bit more inclined towards Samsung. But yeah, the Asus one is good! I have to check my local prices though.
Related resources
April 23, 2012 9:50:37 PM

Oh, where to start. Power button worked 1 out of 500 times. Menu buttons like to turn on when they feel like it, and good luck making any adjustments, the buttons are so unresponsive, and when you do a get a selection, 99% of the time it will select something different. The back I/O panel pressed into the monitor, if you try to plug any cable in, it will bend and press into the monitor. It just felt really flimsy and cheaply made.
April 29, 2012 2:23:43 PM

I think I will go for LG E2360V. Full HD 1080p. It has HDMI, VGA, DVI. Looks beautiful but has no VESA wall mounting options.
!