Tags:
  • Flat Panel Monitors
  • Monitors
  • LED Monitor
  • Samsung
  • Peripherals
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
April 20, 2012 1:50:52 PM

I was looking at some 22" LED monitors. Any bigger and I don't like sitting near it for very long.

So I have short listed
Samsung S22A350H

Samsung S22B300BH

Samsung S22A300B
I haven't looked at anything from other manufacturers but I like Samsung monitors since they are very good, last somewhere around 3 years (at least for me).

But for now my budget is £170.

I would be mostly working on stuff like sound editing, photoshop, video edits and the internet. And Games and videos extensively.
I don't need 3D.

I would prefer the monitor which has HDMI as well as VGA.

You can also suggest better monitors if any.

Thanks in advance.

More about : led monitor duel

April 23, 2012 1:43:22 PM

What problems exactly, mate? Last time I owned a Samsung, it was 17 inch CRT. It was good, worked flawlessly for like 4 years. So I am a bit more inclined towards Samsung. But yeah, the Asus one is good! I have to check my local prices though.
m
l
Related resources
April 23, 2012 9:50:37 PM

Oh, where to start. Power button worked 1 out of 500 times. Menu buttons like to turn on when they feel like it, and good luck making any adjustments, the buttons are so unresponsive, and when you do a get a selection, 99% of the time it will select something different. The back I/O panel pressed into the monitor, if you try to plug any cable in, it will bend and press into the monitor. It just felt really flimsy and cheaply made.
m
l
April 29, 2012 2:23:43 PM

I think I will go for LG E2360V. Full HD 1080p. It has HDMI, VGA, DVI. Looks beautiful but has no VESA wall mounting options.
m
l
!