I dont know if this is common knowledge

I just found out a interesting piece of cinema witch might
entertain many adominists. Theres this cheesy -80's fantasy
movie called "hawk the slayer" (all similarities with the old
warrior in high mountain village are purely coinsidental) :)

Imdb link follows: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080846/combined
--
Signatures are for them amateurs.

> I just found out a interesting piece of cinema witch might
> entertain many adominists. Theres this cheesy -80's fantasy
> movie called "hawk the slayer" (all similarities with the old
> warrior in high mountain village are purely coinsidental) :)
> Imdb link follows: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080846/combined

Hrm. That actually looks bad and harmless enough that I may pick it up
at some point to kill a couple of hours. Thanks for the pointer.

Love and coffee,
Frances

Torrain wrote:

<*GASP*> Hey look everybody! Frances forgot to put in the attribution!
Anyway here it is (I'm so nice):

> Jaakko Iisala wrote:
>>I just found out a interesting piece of cinema witch might
>>entertain many adominists. Theres this cheesy -80's fantasy
>>movie called "hawk the slayer" (all similarities with the old
>>warrior in high mountain village are purely coinsidental) :)
>>Imdb link follows: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080846/combined
>

> Hrm. That actually looks bad and harmless enough that I may pick it up
> at some point to kill a couple of hours. Thanks for the pointer.

Looks rather hilarious. Adding another film to the "must guffaw at" list...

--
Curry Bucket's Controversial Web Presence:
The Birthplace of Teenage Angst

Josh Singh wrote...
> <*GASP*> Hey look everybody! Frances forgot to put in the attribution!

Nooooooo! *sob* Netiquette, I have failed thee! Nevermore shall I
caress the shining silver keyboard!

On a more serious note: whoops. Thanks for putting it in. And my
apologies. Apparently I've forgotten certain essential habits during
the last few months of just-e-mailing.

Love and coffee,
Frances

TRENDING THREADS