Consolidated bug thread

marcus

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2001

Thought it might be useful to have a fresh start, since the other thread was
half on bugs and half on discussion of the issue in totale. This would be
specifically for debating bugs that should/should not go on the list

http://adombugs.100free.com/

And a convenient link to the page, since it was buried in the other ;)

MadDog

Distinguished
May 9, 2004

xhoch3 wrote:
> Does everybody agree that gremlin-scumming is a bug?
>
> --
> A truly wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
>
> rgra bug list: http://adombugs.100free.com/

MadDog

Distinguished
May 9, 2004

xhoch3 wrote:
> Does everybody agree that gremlin-scumming is a bug?

My pardons for the empty post. It had to happen sooner or
later, but I am naturally sorry for the inconvinience.

As for gremlins, I'd personally label it as an exploit and
put it rather low on the priority list.

Anybody got an overview over the impact of Treasure Hunter
on pickpocketing?

maddog@dsr.kvl.dk wrote:
> xhoch3 wrote:
>
>>Does everybody agree that gremlin-scumming is a bug?
>>

> As for gremlins, I'd personally label it as an exploit and put it
> rather low on the priority list.

I never said it was a bug -- it's an exploitable balance issue. It
should be listed with the scroll of repair trick... the list includes
both balance issues and bugs.

> Anybody got an overview over the impact of Treasure Hunter on
> pickpocketing?

No effect at all, only on random drops.

xhoch3 wrote:
> Does everybody agree that gremlin-scumming is a bug?

Nope.

Malte

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 15:27:07 +0100, xhoch3 wrote:

> Does everybody agree that gremlin-scumming is a bug?
No. I don't agree -- it's just as it has meant to be in my opinion.

xhoch3 <xhoch3@safe-mail.net> wrote:
> Does everybody agree that gremlin-scumming is a bug?

No.

brojek.

Przemyslaw Brojewski wrote:
> xhoch3 <xhoch3@safe-mail.net> wrote:
>
>> Does everybody agree that gremlin-scumming is a bug?
>

> No.

Yeah, as I said, it's a balance issue (like jackals), not a bug.

We can now run the bug list off of the wiki Vlad and I just set up on my
ADOM site if you want. Easier to update and you wouldn't have to be the
only person to update it =)

http://adom.falldowngoboom.org/wiki/

Sorry for the delay, I have been on a holiday for the last few days.

Twinge <homelesspete@gmail.com> wrote:
> Przemyslaw Brojewski wrote:
>> xhoch3 <xhoch3@safe-mail.net> wrote:
>>
>>> Does everybody agree that gremlin-scumming is a bug?
>> No.
>
> Yeah, as I said, it's a balance issue (like jackals), not a bug.

Sorry for mislabeling it. I won't add it to the bug list though, since it
is neither a severe game balancing problem nor a bug (more people voted
against it).

> We can now run the bug list off of the wiki Vlad and I just set up on my
> ADOM site if you want. Easier to update and you wouldn't have to be the
> only person to update it =)
>
> http://adom.falldowngoboom.org/wiki/

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm just thinking about better categories for the bug
list, cause right now it is a bit hard to decide which bug is severe and
which is only minor and so on. (eg: If you are always playing
beastfighters than you'd consider the True Berserker Bug as minor/severe,
if you never play one it'd be extremely minor). And time by time the
categories will grow too long and nobody will want to clean it up, just
like the current bug database.

--
rgra bug list: http://adombugs.100free.com/