what's the latest greatest dell precision configuration

for a true powersystem, what's the latest video, cpu and hd configuration
for the dell precisions?

need to order a new system for dev machine

"Nina Harris" <sas@mailinator.com> wrote in message
> for a true powersystem, what's the latest video, cpu and hd configuration
> for the dell precisions?
>
> need to order a new system for dev machine

Check with Dell's web site.

Lenny Bruce wrote
> Check with Dell's web site.

I did, that's marketing, the true user experience exists here

Nina Harris wrote:

> Lenny Bruce wrote
> > Check with Dell's web site.
>
> I did, that's marketing, the true user experience exists here

You didn't ask for subjective, you asked for objective.

Notan

Nina Harris wrote:
> for a true powersystem, what's the latest video, cpu and hd
> configuration for the dell precisions?
>
> need to order a new system for dev machine

As much of everything as you can find on the web site. Of course, it depends
on what your developing for; 3D CAD has different requirements from Web
sites, for example.

Certainly look for multiple LCD monitors.... I can't live without them now.

HTH,

Pete.