what's the latest greatest dell precision configuration

Last response: in Computer Brands
July 31, 2004 2:21:50 AM

for a true powersystem, what's the latest video, cpu and hd configuration
for the dell precisions?

need to order a new system for dev machine
Anonymous
July 31, 2004 2:21:51 AM

"Nina Harris" <sas@mailinator.com> wrote in message
> for a true powersystem, what's the latest video, cpu and hd configuration
> for the dell precisions?
>
> need to order a new system for dev machine

Check with Dell's web site.
Anonymous
July 31, 2004 4:32:32 AM

Lenny Bruce wrote
> Check with Dell's web site.

I did, that's marketing, the true user experience exists here
July 31, 2004 4:32:33 AM

Nina Harris wrote:

> Lenny Bruce wrote
> > Check with Dell's web site.
>
> I did, that's marketing, the true user experience exists here

You didn't ask for subjective, you asked for objective.

Notan
Anonymous
August 3, 2004 3:10:46 AM

Nina Harris wrote:
> for a true powersystem, what's the latest video, cpu and hd
> configuration for the dell precisions?
>
> need to order a new system for dev machine

As much of everything as you can find on the web site. Of course, it depends
on what your developing for; 3D CAD has different requirements from Web
sites, for example.

Certainly look for multiple LCD monitors.... I can't live without them now.

HTH,

Pete.
!