what's the latest greatest dell precision configuration

for a true powersystem, what's the latest video, cpu and hd configuration
for the dell precisions?

need to order a new system for dev machine
4 answers Last reply
More about what latest greatest dell precision configuration

    "Nina Harris" <sas@mailinator.com> wrote in message
    > for a true powersystem, what's the latest video, cpu and hd configuration
    > for the dell precisions?
    >
    > need to order a new system for dev machine

    Check with Dell's web site.

    Lenny Bruce wrote
    > Check with Dell's web site.

    I did, that's marketing, the true user experience exists here

    Nina Harris wrote:

    > Lenny Bruce wrote
    > > Check with Dell's web site.
    >
    > I did, that's marketing, the true user experience exists here

    You didn't ask for subjective, you asked for objective.

    Notan

    Nina Harris wrote:
    > for a true powersystem, what's the latest video, cpu and hd
    > configuration for the dell precisions?
    >
    > need to order a new system for dev machine

    As much of everything as you can find on the web site. Of course, it depends
    on what your developing for; 3D CAD has different requirements from Web
    sites, for example.

    Certainly look for multiple LCD monitors.... I can't live without them now.

    HTH,

    Pete.

Dell Configuration Video Computers