YAGBU - floating eyes

Minor spoiler, possibly

Possibly this is obvious from the name, but it's not in the Guidebook:
it seems that floating eyes ignore water.

Love from
Jennifer

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 17:36:31 +0000, Jennifer Gray wrote:

> Minor spoiler, possibly

> Possibly this is obvious from the name, but it's not in the Guidebook:
> it seems that floating eyes ignore water.

Once again, I point to:
http://www.geocities.com/adombot/monsterdex.html?floating%20eye

--
A blessed ElDeR cHaOs GoD figurine of wondrous power (25s) is lying
here.

AdomBot - bot, demos, sounds, cheats, and more
http://www.geocities.com/adombot/

Vladimir Panteleev <pv_wer_nospam@programist.ru> wrote:
[ ... ]
> Once again, I point to:
> http://www.geocities.com/adombot/monsterdex.html?floating%20eye

Have you noticed that your website is currently unavailable?

"Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable! The web site you are trying
to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer."

Cheers, Gero

--
Gero Kunter (gero.kunter@epost.de)

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 10:29:34 +0000 (UTC), Gero Kunter wrote:

> Vladimir Panteleev <pv_wer_nospam@programist.ru> wrote:
> [ ... ]
>> Once again, I point to:
>> http://www.geocities.com/adombot/monsterdex.html?floating%20eye
>
> Have you noticed that your website is currently unavailable?
>
> "Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable! The web site you are trying
> to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer."

No, because I have the page cached.

Alas, such are the minuses of free hosting. Twinge said he might set up
a mirror of the pages.

--

Jennifer Gray wrote:

> Minor spoiler, possibly

> Possibly this is obvious from the name, but it's not in the Guidebook:
> it seems that floating eyes ignore water.

I am having trouble with updates to the main site, but this
information has been added to the mirror.
--
Andy Williams
ADOM Guidebook: http://www.andywlms.com/adom/

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 10:29:34 +0000 (UTC), Gero Kunter wrote:

> Vladimir Panteleev <pv_wer_nospam@programist.ru> wrote:
> [ ... ]
>> Once again, I point to:
>> http://www.geocities.com/adombot/monsterdex.html?floating%20eye
>
> Have you noticed that your website is currently unavailable?
>
> "Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable! The web site you are trying
> to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer."

Twinge set up a mirror:

http://adom.falldowngoboom.org/monsterdex/monsterdex.html
http://adom.falldowngoboom.org/itemdex/itemdex.html