YAGBU - floating eyes

Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.adom (More info?)

Minor spoiler, possibly


Possibly this is obvious from the name, but it's not in the Guidebook:
it seems that floating eyes ignore water.


Love from
Jennifer
5 answers Last reply
More about yagbu floating eyes
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.adom (More info?)

    On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 17:36:31 +0000, Jennifer Gray wrote:

    > Minor spoiler, possibly
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Possibly this is obvious from the name, but it's not in the Guidebook:
    > it seems that floating eyes ignore water.

    Once again, I point to:
    http://www.geocities.com/adombot/monsterdex.html?floating%20eye

    --
    A blessed ElDeR cHaOs GoD figurine of wondrous power (25s) is lying
    here.

    AdomBot - bot, demos, sounds, cheats, and more
    http://www.geocities.com/adombot/
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.adom (More info?)

    Vladimir Panteleev <pv_wer_nospam@programist.ru> wrote:
    [ ... ]
    > Once again, I point to:
    > http://www.geocities.com/adombot/monsterdex.html?floating%20eye

    Have you noticed that your website is currently unavailable?

    "Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable! The web site you are trying
    to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer."

    Cheers, Gero

    --
    Gero Kunter (gero.kunter@epost.de)
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.adom (More info?)

    On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 10:29:34 +0000 (UTC), Gero Kunter wrote:

    > Vladimir Panteleev <pv_wer_nospam@programist.ru> wrote:
    > [ ... ]
    >> Once again, I point to:
    >> http://www.geocities.com/adombot/monsterdex.html?floating%20eye
    >
    > Have you noticed that your website is currently unavailable?
    >
    > "Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable! The web site you are trying
    > to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer."

    No, because I have the page cached.

    Alas, such are the minuses of free hosting. Twinge said he might set up
    a mirror of the pages.

    --
    A blessed ElDeR cHaOs GoD figurine of wondrous power (25s) is lying
    here.

    AdomBot - bot, demos, sounds, cheats, and more
    http://www.geocities.com/adombot/
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.adom (More info?)

    Jennifer Gray wrote:

    > Minor spoiler, possibly
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Possibly this is obvious from the name, but it's not in the Guidebook:
    > it seems that floating eyes ignore water.

    I am having trouble with updates to the main site, but this
    information has been added to the mirror.
    --
    Andy Williams
    ADOM Guidebook: http://www.andywlms.com/adom/
    Mirror: http://users.rcn.com/andy.williams/adom/
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.adom (More info?)

    On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 10:29:34 +0000 (UTC), Gero Kunter wrote:

    > Vladimir Panteleev <pv_wer_nospam@programist.ru> wrote:
    > [ ... ]
    >> Once again, I point to:
    >> http://www.geocities.com/adombot/monsterdex.html?floating%20eye
    >
    > Have you noticed that your website is currently unavailable?
    >
    > "Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable! The web site you are trying
    > to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer."

    Twinge set up a mirror:

    http://adom.falldowngoboom.org/monsterdex/monsterdex.html
    http://adom.falldowngoboom.org/itemdex/itemdex.html

    --
    A blessed ElDeR cHaOs GoD figurine of wondrous power (25s) is lying
    here.

    AdomBot - bot, demos, sounds, cheats, and more
    http://www.geocities.com/adombot/
Ask a new question

Read More

Games Video Games