rat

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2004

On 2005-01-25, Elmo <entropy@swissinfo.org> wrote:
> Which direction [896321475, Z = ABORT]?
> You steal a bone! The cutpurse skeleton misses you.
>
> Poor lil' cutpurse. I wonder if this caused him any damage?
> Elmo

I've thought about this one, and it's really too bad skeletons
don't bleed:

You steal a bone! The skeleton suddenly collapses!

Ah well.

njm

rat@athei.st wrote:
> On 2005-01-25, Elmo <entropy@swissinfo.org> wrote:
>
>>Which direction [896321475, Z = ABORT]?
>>You steal a bone! The cutpurse skeleton misses you.
>>
>>Poor lil' cutpurse. I wonder if this caused him any damage?
>>Elmo
>
> I've thought about this one, and it's really too bad skeletons
> don't bleed:
>
> You steal a bone! The skeleton suddenly collapses!
>
> Ah well.

Hmm... can they be poisoned? That could do the same

Stephen White wrote:
> rat@athei.st wrote:
>
>> On 2005-01-25, Elmo <entropy@swissinfo.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Which direction [896321475, Z = ABORT]?
>>> You steal a bone! The cutpurse skeleton misses you.
>>>
>>> Poor lil' cutpurse. I wonder if this caused him any damage?
>>> Elmo
>>

>> I've thought about this one, and it's really too bad skeletons
>> don't bleed:
>>
>> You steal a bone! The skeleton suddenly collapses!
>>
>> Ah well.
>

> Hmm... can they be poisoned?

They most certainly cannot. (I should know, I'm Mr. Poison.)

--
Curry Bucket's Controversial Web Presence:
The Birthplace of Teenage Angst

Stephen White <fake_email_address@fake_domain.com> wrote:
> rat@athei.st wrote:
> > On 2005-01-25, Elmo <entropy@swissinfo.org> wrote:
> >
> >>Which direction [896321475, Z = ABORT]?
> >>You steal a bone! The cutpurse skeleton misses you.
> >>
> >>Poor lil' cutpurse. I wonder if this caused him any damage?
> >>Elmo
> >
> > I've thought about this one, and it's really too bad skeletons
> > don't bleed:
> >
> > You steal a bone! The skeleton suddenly collapses!
> >
> > Ah well.

> Hmm... can they be poisoned? That could do the same

That would do much better:

You steal a bone! The skeleton cringes in pain! The skeleton suddenly
collapses!

brojek.