Sign in with
Your question

Free download hp laserjet 1100 driver for windows 7

Last response: in Windows 7
January 1, 2013 9:26:39 AM

Though I have an all-in-one color printer for pictures and other documents, overwhelmingly I write short stories (and some long ones) but Great American Author not me! LOts of drafts, lots of reports for my job--all in black and white, the singular ink that makes the color "all-in-one" less useful and much more expensive. I found an HP LaserJet 1100 b/w laser printer with a full toner cartridge in the PC/Printer, etc. tomb in my garage. Lo and behold the HP LaserJet 1100 works! I purchased a USB adapter that connects with the "smaller" proprietary connection on the HP and I know the my Windows 7 Home edition is communicating with it. Does anyone know where I might be able to download (free hopefully) the drivers for the HP LaserJet 1100 so it will work with my Dell Windows 7? (Unfortunately, the sellers of the USB/Parallel Port adapter cable told me it was "plug-n-play." :o  :o 

Looking at the 1998 HP LaserJet 1100 Quick Reference Guide that I do at least have, I'm not sure that I've been had!!! :ouch:  Any help is greatly appreciated!!
a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
a b α HP
January 1, 2013 1:57:47 PM

There is none: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=...

It uses the generic Windows printer driver. It should be installed by adding a printer in devices and printers, select the brand and model and let Windows download the driver from Windows Update.
m
l
May 10, 2013 9:52:59 AM

Bulas1410 said:
Though I have an all-in-one color printer for pictures and other documents, overwhelmingly I write short stories (and some long ones) but Great American Author not me! LOts of drafts, lots of reports for my job--all in black and white, the singular ink that makes the color "all-in-one" less useful and much more expensive. I found an HP LaserJet 1100 b/w laser printer with a full toner cartridge in the PC/Printer, etc. tomb in my garage. Lo and behold the HP LaserJet 1100 works! I purchased a USB adapter that connects with the "smaller" proprietary connection on the HP and I know the my Windows 7 Home edition is communicating with it. Does anyone know where I might be able to download (free hopefully) the drivers for the HP LaserJet 1100 so it will work with my Dell Windows 7? (Unfortunately, the sellers of the USB/Parallel Port adapter cable told me it was "plug-n-play." :o  :o 

Looking at the 1998 HP LaserJet 1100 Quick Reference Guide that I do at least have, I'm not sure that I've been had!!! :ouch:  Any help is greatly appreciated!!

m
l
!