No books for mages?

Last response: in Video Games
January 29, 2005 5:50:37 PM

-_-'.

Yeah, that's true.. I'm playing a HighElf Mage and IN THE ENTIRE GAME i just
found 3 books... (including the 2 starting books of slow monster &
firebolt..)

Is there something wrong or RNG is just joking?

--
Getix "Il Cromista", PPPPP (Pilota Portato Per Pericolose Pirlate), (20, 90,
MI) IDANNATO N°1

More about : books mages

Anonymous
January 29, 2005 10:59:53 PM

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 14:50:37 GMT, Getix wrote:

> -_-'.
>
> Yeah, that's true.. I'm playing a HighElf Mage and IN THE ENTIRE GAME i just
> found 3 books... (including the 2 starting books of slow monster &
> firebolt..)
>
> Is there something wrong or RNG is just joking?

Sounds odd. What version are you playing?

If it's 1.1.1, could you send me the save-game file for inspection? My
e-mail is tehcybershadow@gmail.com (correct the typo).

--
A blessed ElDeR cHaOs GoD figurine of wondrous power (25s) is lying
here.

AdomBot - bot, demos, sounds, cheats, and more
http://www.geocities.com/adombot/
Anonymous
January 29, 2005 10:59:54 PM

Adom Winbeta 4... downloaded from www.adom.de.

> If it's 1.1.1, could you send me the save-game file for inspection? My
> e-mail is tehcybershadow@gmail.com (correct the typo).

Too late..

:°(

YAStupidD...
January 29, 2005 10:59:54 PM

Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
> On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 14:50:37 GMT, Getix wrote:
>

>>-_-'.
>>
>>Yeah, that's true.. I'm playing a HighElf Mage and IN THE ENTIRE GAME i just
>>found 3 books... (including the 2 starting books of slow monster &
>>firebolt..)

Depends on what you mean by 'THE ENTIRE GAME' as to how strange that is
=) They are a indeed lot more common for wizards, so you were just
being mocked by the RNG more than likely.
Anonymous
January 30, 2005 3:48:37 PM

> Depends on what you mean by 'THE ENTIRE GAME' as to how strange that is
> =) They are a indeed lot more common for wizards, so you were just being
> mocked by the RNG more than likely.

I was level 12 before being killed

-_-'

RNG hates me :°(