New R/C Combo Ideas for PC needed.

Last response: in Video Games
January 30, 2005 3:58:57 PM

I haven't played ADOM in a while and would appreaciate it if somebody
gave me some new ideas for Race/Class Combos. I've beat the game once
and will probally go for a normal ending any allignment.

-Joel

More about : combo ideas needed

Anonymous
January 30, 2005 7:09:00 PM

Joel Valleroy wrote:
> I haven't played ADOM in a while and would appreaciate it if somebody
> gave me some new ideas for Race/Class Combos. I've beat the game once
> and will probally go for a normal ending any allignment.
>
> -Joel

I also just got back into ADOM, but I've already had some
success--making it into the late game and dying stupidly--with Dwarven
Weaponsmiths, Beastfighters, Barbarians, and such.

I'd reccomend pretty much any race with strong physical stats (Trolls,
Orcs, Drakelings, and Dwarves) is easy to play, especially with a
physical class (Paladin, Beastfighter, Barbarian, Healer, Fighter,
Ranger, Weaponsmith, and Monk). The lists are from easiest to play to
hardest.
Anonymous
January 30, 2005 9:10:45 PM

Try a drakeling wizard. They get great skills, acid spit an early game
saver, and reasonable strength. Train learning by finding "book image"
rooms in the ID, and of course spellbooks. Mana is easily trained
anyway.

Overall, drakelings make better wizards than grey elves, or anyone else
for that matter. Alertness and food preservation are great!
Anonymous
January 30, 2005 10:08:12 PM

Joel Valleroy wrote:
> I haven't played ADOM in a while and would appreaciate it if somebody
> gave me some new ideas for Race/Class Combos. I've beat the game once
> and will probally go for a normal ending any allignment.

Drakeling archer. Funny fellows they are.

--
Curry Bucket's Controversial Web Presence:
The Birthplace of Teenage Angst