Screen size

Hi all,

Is ist possible to run ADOM winbeta4 (or better yet, the linux version
via ADOM Sage) in 80x50 screen size under Win XP? I can't seem able to
achieve it.

Thanks in advance,

Shanir

On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 15:06:01 +0100, Shanir wrote:

> Is ist possible to run ADOM winbeta4 (or better yet, the linux version
> via ADOM Sage) in 80x50 screen size under Win XP? I can't seem able to
> achieve it.

You can't do that with the Windows ports, that's for sure. The screen
size is hard-coded as a 80x25 array. However, you can do it with
ADOM-Sage. Do the following:

- start ADOM Sage
- right-click on the window title bar, select "Properties"
- switch to the "Layout" tab
- enter the desired window size in both "Screen Buffer Size" and "Window Size"
- click "OK"
- select "Save properties for future windows with same title", click "OK"
- restart ADOM-Sage (by normally quitting ADOM)

You can do this with most other Win32 console applications.

--

This space intentionally left blank