In other words Re:P4 review

AmdMELTDOWN

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
regarding the New P4 review:

1) Netburst baby, yeah!
2) if your a po' geek go with amd('cause amd knows you can't afford cd's and have to d/l mp3's from napster)
3) If your serious about your work get a P4.
4) Amd the bigger it's getting the harder it's falling.

G

You might have some good points, but as soon as you try to reasonably use that "netburst" phrase you loose all credibility. Marketing catch phrases don't a processor make.

G

Ya thats why Mr. Barret today said that their 4rth quarter is going to be the worst ever. There is no bigger than intel and there fall is going to be big. A couple more quarters and they will have to take money out of retained earnings to keep going.

1.)p4 Sucks. Plain and simple.
2.)[-peep-] the pr department at intel can't even make it look good.
3.)like I said before and will reiterate again by beginning 2002, Hammer is going to NAIL intel.
4.)toms last article was total B.S., I hope he isn't working for Intel now. I may have to go to Znet to get a less biased Structured article.

LTJLover

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
First of all I totally agree with Onipion here.
1)The term "Netburst" is laughible
2)If you want to call me a "po' geek for buying an awesome CPU that beats Intel when it counts for 25% less than Intel's closest offering then fine, I'm a po' geek, but you are braindead.
3)Talk about the bigger they are the harder they fall...look at Intel's stock price lately? Ouch, I feel sorry for the poor schmos investing in them.
4)Let's talk future...in less than 2 months Intel will obsolete this P4 design and screw over its customers who bought it.
5)Whats this I hear about P4 system recalls?

Jon
"Water-Cooled CPU Runner"