****************************************************=

....Longevity. How do they work, exactly? How many years do they add
to a PC's lifespan, and do they have an upper limit (i.e., can humans
live as long as elves if they find/make enough of them)?

-Dkarrde
1 answer Last reply
More about spoily question potions
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.adom (More info?)

    dkarrde@gmail.com wrote in

    > *
    > *
    > *
    > *
    > *
    > *
    > *
    > *
    > *
    > *
    > *
    > *
    > *
    > *
    > *
    > *
    > *
    > *
    > *
    > *
    > *
    > *
    > *
    > *
    > *
    > *
    > *
    > *
    > ****************************************************=
    >
    > ...Longevity. How do they work, exactly? How many years do they add
    > to a PC's lifespan, and do they have an upper limit (i.e., can humans
    > live as long as elves if they find/make enough of them)?

    According to some rough research I did a while ago with blessed potions of
    longevity, it seems that the benefit gained by them is the same regardless
    of race - something along the lines of 2d10+10 years. As to whether they
    have an upper limit, I don't know.

    More details can be found on google if you do a group search for 'quickling
    royalty lunch'.

Games Video Games