****************************************************=

....Longevity. How do they work, exactly? How many years do they add
to a PC's lifespan, and do they have an upper limit (i.e., can humans
live as long as elves if they find/make enough of them)?

-Dkarrde

dkarrde@gmail.com wrote in

> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
>
> ...Longevity. How do they work, exactly? How many years do they add
> to a PC's lifespan, and do they have an upper limit (i.e., can humans
> live as long as elves if they find/make enough of them)?

According to some rough research I did a while ago with blessed potions of
longevity, it seems that the benefit gained by them is the same regardless
of race - something along the lines of 2d10+10 years. As to whether they
have an upper limit, I don't know.

More details can be found on google if you do a group search for 'quickling
royalty lunch'.