HP psc 950 all in one printer

Hi there

I installed my all in one hp psc 950 to my lenovo windows 7 laptop following the instructions in HP website (basically no extra driver needed - Windows does it all). And according to the installation process, it should be working perfectly. However, when scanning a picture, the paper size options and the fit to page option are not available (they are in gray, not accessible), so when scanning a picture, it appears at the top left corner of the page, and saves it like that. Horrid! Anyhelp will be very appreciated. Thanks a lot!!!
4 answers Last reply
More about printer
  1. Try installing all the software that came with the HP printer. Then initiate the scan from the computer (not from the printer).
  2. The software is named "HP Photo & Imaging" - the CD comes along with the PSC printer.
  3. Ubrales said:
    The software is named "HP Photo & Imaging" - the CD comes along with the PSC printer.

Hi there! Thanks a lot for replying to my message. OK, I will look for the CD and get an external CD drive (my current laptop doesn´t have one). Do you think it will work considering that it is probably for Windows 95 or 2000? Thanks a lot anyway! I´ll let you know how it goes once I find it. Cheers! Ana.
  4. verdemanzana said:
    Hi there! Thanks a lot for replying to my message. OK, I will look for the CD and get an external CD drive (my current laptop doesn´t have one). Do you think it will work considering that it is probably for Windows 95 or 2000? Thanks a lot anyway! I´ll let you know how it goes once I find it. Cheers! Ana.

I use it on my Windows XP computer.
Ask a new question

Read More

Printers Laptops Windows 7 Lenovo Hewlett Packard Peripherals