Dell by Logitech Wireless Keyboard Acting Up

I am having a problem with my Dell Logitech wireless keyboard that
came with my 4550. The arrow keys have stopped working. I changed
the batteries, but wondered if there is something I may have pushed to
turn them off. Everything else on the keyboard seems to be working
OK.
2 answers Last reply
More about dell logitech wireless keyboard acting

    I have the same keyboard (came with my 4550) and there is nothing special
    about the arrow keys.

    Might just be something lodged underneath the keys. Pick up the keyboard
    and tilt it towards you with the front edge aimed down. Rap it hard, a
    couple times, against your desk

    Shaked the junk out.

    Tom
    "Dick" <LeadWinger> wrote in message
    > I am having a problem with my Dell Logitech wireless keyboard that
    > came with my 4550. The arrow keys have stopped working. I changed
    > the batteries, but wondered if there is something I may have pushed to
    > turn them off. Everything else on the keyboard seems to be working
    > OK.

    I tried that without success. I took the cover off and blew it out
    with canned air, but still no go. The arrow keys are just dead. It's
    a rubber membrane style of keyboard, so not too much can go wrong with
    the keys. I could see dirt under one, but not all of them. Looks
    like I better call Dell.

    Dick

    On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 21:05:58 -0400, "Tom Scales" <tomtoo@softhome.net>
    wrote:

    >I have the same keyboard (came with my 4550) and there is nothing special
    >about the arrow keys.
    >
    >Might just be something lodged underneath the keys. Pick up the keyboard
    >and tilt it towards you with the front edge aimed down. Rap it hard, a
    >couple times, against your desk
    >
    >Shaked the junk out.
    >
    >Tom
    >"Dick" <LeadWinger> wrote in message
    >> I am having a problem with my Dell Logitech wireless keyboard that
    >> came with my 4550. The arrow keys have stopped working. I changed
    >> the batteries, but wondered if there is something I may have pushed to
    >> turn them off. Everything else on the keyboard seems to be working
    >> OK.

Dell Wireless Keyboards Logitech Computers