cant hibernate or standby with network card

Josh

Whenever I go into hibernate or standby mode with my
microsoft wireless-G notebook adapter (MN-720) my
computer freezes. However if I remove the card hibernate
and standby work just fine. I have SP2, if that matters.
-thanks

Do you know if you have the most updated BIOS for the PC? Have you made any
changes when this stopped working, or is the a new product to you? Do you
have any other PCMCIA devices you could try a similar test with?

Steve

"josh" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Whenever I go into hibernate or standby mode with my
> microsoft wireless-G notebook adapter (MN-720) my
> computer freezes. However if I remove the card hibernate
> and standby work just fine. I have SP2, if that matters.
> -thanks

Josh

I do have the most updated bios for my notebook, and I
haven't made any changes yet in response since I wouldn't
know what I was doing, and I do not have any other PCMCIA
devices, this is my first wireless card.