Im planning to buy a new laptop and I need help on deciding wich one to get.
Im planning to keep my laptop for a long time. Not really looking for another one for almost all university. I want to use it mostly for some gaming (Starcraft II, wich Im sure any of those can handle that heh) and School proyects.
Cant decide wich one to get, so I came here to know your opinion/experience guys. According to you wich one is the best?
- 64GB Serial ATA solid state drive and a 500GB (7200 RPM) Serial ATA hard disk drive
- Configured with 6GB DDR3 1066MHz
- 12 cell/48Wh Lithium Ion battery pack
- 1080p high-definition 18.4-inch TruBrite display with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Usb 2.0
- 1TB (500G 7200RPM x2)
- 8GB DDR3 1333MHz
- 8 Cell Battery pack
- 17.3-Inch Full HD (1920x1080) LED Display
- Usb 2.0 & 3.0
Both are essentially the same thing spec and price wise, so I'd shoot for the Qosmio due to the solid state drive, i.e. you'll get a bit more performance out of it. Don't worry about the 2 extra gigs of RAM, as you'll never use all 8GB, especially gaming. Both are very reliable brands as well, so there's no harm in going with Toshiba over Asus or whichever way you decide.