Honorable
Jan 1, 2013
I have a computer with this settings

Processor dual e2220 @2.4 ghz
Motherboard ASRock G31M-S
Ram 3gb DDR2
Video Card : Nvidia Geforc 9500 GT 1gb
Windows 7

I have been playing fifa 13 at low settings for weeks on resolution 1280x720 and had a normal performance. Suddenly computer slowed down and i cant play fifa fluently anymore. I tried even other games like fifa 12 pes 13 hitman etc. BUT it doesnt work anymore fast. I tried even formating my pc but still it is slow. I want to know how can i discover which part isnt working good and what the problem is. Can anyone help?

nejdi94

Honorable
Jan 1, 2013
sorry to bother you. Could you please tell me how time does it take for each of the programs to monitor the cpu and gpu

OwaisArif

Honorable
Jan 1, 2013
Try finding the latest drivers for your Nvidia Graphics Card and if you're not able to do so then download Driver Reviver, it will find the latest version for your graphics card. You can also disable Vertical Sync and Triple Buffering in order to increase your computer's performance. To increase your Gaming performance, switch to Windows Classic theme and disable Windows sounds, Desktop Backgrounds and Screen Savers. The tip which I think can solve your problem is installing Driver Reviver which will update your current Graphics Card version to latest.

ciccarello

Honorable
Jan 2, 2013
Since you said your computer "suddenly" slowed down, I believe you can ignore the small issues like cleaning a fan or cleaning computer space. The issue probably lies in an automatically updated driver or a recently installed program which conflicted with some settings and forced them to change.

If it is it rather recent issue you could always try restoring your computer back a week or two in case you unknowingly changed a setting, saving anything you have done recently of course.

nejdi94

Honorable
Jan 1, 2013
it may be gpu overheating because the more i play a game the slower it becomes. maybe its the time to change it. ive been using this gpu for 3 years....