Cursed be the RNG!

Last response: in Video Games
February 21, 2005 4:22:52 PM

A small thing, I know - but the intentional, deliberate SPITE of the
situation....

Lvl 6 Dwarven Paladin gets though SMC and starts descending, when he finds
some worn boots! Yes! Never found 7-league that early before! Walks THREE
steps and finds a door - and HAS to get through it or go back up to certain
death in SMC... kick....BOOOM!....boots are ripped to shreds... :-(

--
---

A fool thinks himself to be wise,
but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.

- William Shakespeare

More about : cursed rng

Anonymous
February 21, 2005 4:22:53 PM

bork bork bork Thomas Olausen bork 1:22:52 PM bork 2/21/2005 bork bork:

> A small thing, I know - but the intentional, deliberate SPITE of the
> situation....
>
> Lvl 6 Dwarven Paladin gets though SMC and starts descending, when he finds
> some worn boots! Yes! Never found 7-league that early before! Walks THREE
> steps and finds a door - and HAS to get through it or go back up to certain
> death in SMC... kick....BOOOM!....boots are ripped to shreds... :-(

Some things are worth a little extra tedium to preserve... in this situation,
I would (unless I was playing at 2 a.m. or something) walk to some spot
unlikely to be in the blast radius of an eventual fire trap, drop the shoes,
and then kick.

Sorry to rub it in...

Erik
!